My Cat Is Pregnant

emmaj87

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They will usually find a dark quiet place.Behind the sofa up against the wall. etc

and usually it's the squeeking of the kittens that lets you know they popping out.

My Chevie was prego when she found us at 9 months.  She never had her liter and the vet said it was because she was too young.  They said her body just absorbed them.  She was spayed after the projected due date to be on the safe side.  I had not realized she was so young.  I don't know how I missed that.

I love baby kittens!!! Well to be honest I love baby anything's

Even baby spiders  ???

75d9a42915d6f167c74391ecb3c72427.jpg

Even baby spiders ???

75d9a42915d6f167c74391ecb3c72427.jpg

That picture just scared the hell out of me!!! Ok not baby spiders or insects. I am not usually a violent person but when I see a spider I will them, their family, and burn their house down. I am afraid to touch the picture of it because I think it will try to eat me

I don't mind bugs - as long as they don't touch me!

Whenever I trap centipedes in a glass (for Dad to take care of later), I like looking at them up close. I'm weird like that - I guess I'm going into the right profession... :P

Mosquitos on the other hand...blegh. They're the only thing I hate about camping - they ALWAYS go after me and never anybody else!!

i have been around alot of cat births as my mum had 10 cats over 20yr so i know what i am doing, i didnt know that there may be complications with young cats, and this is the youngest cat i have had pregnant :-\ i have 2 male cats which i know will be the father, well one of them as i whitnessed the mateing on many occasions :-( and i also noted on the calander 9week from wen i saw it and shes wud be due on 1st may so hopefully all goes well and she shud be fine! <br /><br />http://pdgf.pitapata.com/bBeM.png<br /><br />

Mosquitos on the other hand...blegh. They're the only thing I hate about camping - they ALWAYS go after me and never anybody else!!

Don't forget to put your 'OFF' on before you go out.

My brother lives in Winnipeg and in the summer, Mowing the lawn is a speed event.

Coz it throws up all the mozzies :P

Don't your unneutered males spray in the house? We have an unneutered female but she's never been allowed out because of that. The female is very small, at first we felt too small to go out so kept her in. When she reached six months we kept her in because she was still to small to be neutered. Now she's a permanent inside cat.

Don't forget to put your 'OFF' on before you go out.

My brother lives in Winnipeg and in the summer, Mowing the lawn is a speed event.

Coz it throws up all the mozzies :P

I've used Deep Woods OFF (with DEET in it, I know I know, it's really bad for you) and they STILL land on me and bite me! 

I've used Deep Woods OFF (with DEET in it, I know I know, it's really bad for you) and they STILL land on me and bite me! 

Im the same mozzies LOVE me! haha

Andy was there any need for that spider picture :o lol