Shadow Stalking

Stormy

This is what Shadow does when we get near to ducks :) Notice his body language how he has got down a bit lower and he will move quite slowly at this point to.. then once closer he then pounces but obv is on the lead so cant get to them. Skye does similar but is a bit silly and trys to run quicker than Shadow does.

4872E6D8-C9CF-45D4-9DB2-A0BBF40F8E8C-535

73042240-567D-48E4-87E6-86E326D82562-535

Wolf does that and I alway think if he did get off he would not no what to do and just run off  :rofl:

Im not sure what Shadow would do the ducks would just jump into the water anyway then he definitely wouldn't go for them (he wont go in water lol)

Yep that's a hunting pose :)

daughtry does that when we walk past the field with the sheep in.

they're on the other side of the road behind a fence, but she's so intent on them.

Balto only does that to Cheyenne if she is baby gated in another room and she is by the baby gate. When she is out he

Does a play bow, wags his tail and sniffs her unless she runs then he chases but never hurts her

I dont think Shadow wants to play with the ducks.. lol

All three do it when they see other dogs  :facepalm: When I see them doing it I always make sure I'm prepared for 'the jump' otherwise I'll get dragged away, lol.

Yeah he does do that with some dogs to ones he is unsure of except he then gets completely on the floor and then as you said pounces haha

Rori does that when hunting my cats :(

Aww no