Lake Orion, Michigan Husky Meet.

Mobezilla

Hm...could I maybe use a few of these pics to tempt my group? I'll give credit of course...

Yup, go for it!

These are some amazing photos they all look like they had a spendid time!! I wish there was someplace like this where i live

Lol well it was just at their backyard and the dog park, all you gotta do is get a couple husky owners together and get them to meet at the same place at the same time! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks you two!

I think the people in my group are just reluctant to have a first meeting off-leash (in a secured fenced dog park, of course). So I'm thinking maybe a trail walk for the first meet?

We've done a leash walk before, a lot of people on another forum were wary of a dog park meet because apparently a lot of their huskies are rough with dogs and I'm like duh thats why you have a /husky/ meet, so they can play with huskies xD but they're still wary of other dogs and were more willing to do a meet if it was just a walk somewhere.

That looks like so much fun! Wish there was a group over here that did meets :( Sasha has only met two mals and seen two huskies run passed with there owner on a bike :(

Well this particular meet wasn't really a meet through the Ohio Huskies, it was just a personal meeting between Mette, Chelsea, Abby and I so we could meet eachothers pups. Find a few friends and you've got a playdate!