Husky Owners Unite!

Its_A_Husky_Thing

Tomorrow is the big showdown.

On AKC's Facebook page, our beloved Siberians are facing the Boxers in the semi-final round!

Our huskies came into the tournament ranked last (16th), and we have mushed them past Labs and Dobermans, and they've pulled into the semi-final facing the Boxers.

We have to give them Boxers a taste of their own medicine and deliver the knock-out punch to get our Siberians into the final round!

Where: American Kennel Club Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AmericanKennelClub?fref=ts (you do not have to like or join the page, just click the dot next to Siberian when the poll is up)

When: Voting starts at 8:30am EST and ends at 3:00pm EST, Wednesday April 10th.

Who: Everyone with a Facebook page that loves Siberians.

Why: To send our Siberians to the final round.

Voted as well, of course.

We are only 100 votes ahead at this point. Hopefully we can pull away and make this a no contest!

It's been posted on our Ohio Husky page and I've been sharing it everywhere I can.. hopefully we can stay in the lead!!

Awesome everyone.

But we are only ahead by 15 votes now!

I have a feeling the Doberman people that we beat in the last round are going to vote for the Boxer just so our Siberians don't get into the final round! So we are going to need all the help we can get.

The last round we had over 2100 votes, and the Boxers only had 1800 votes. So you would have thought this would be a blow out, but I think those Dobie people are trying to spoil our party.