Hole Digging........

Mia-Blue

I knew to expect lots of holes to be dug in my lawn when I fetched a husky into my home.......but really why does she feel it necessary to dig them right where I stand to peg my washing out?? I'm sure she does it on purpose! Lol

So I'm off to buy top soil to fill them in before I hurt myself after falling down it again!

lol my diva  dug under the patio lol and under the fence to next doors gardens !!!

touch wood she hasnt dont it for a while and and leykas never been a digger lol xxx

I just keep fingers crossed that she doesn't try and dig under the fench as it pre dates Mia, so isn't husky proof! That said she is only allowed on the lawn under supervison, but with 4 holes to be seen, I dont think we are very good at watching her!! Lol

I thought Shadow wasn't going to start digging when he got to 7 months but he's just started! they tend to be randomly in the middle of the garden and not usualy that deep... he starts a new one when he gets so far down! Poor little Suki keeps falling down them when shes running round the garden haha

Daughtry digs, not under the fence, just random places over the garden.

Ankle twisting has become a hobby :eek:

Daughtry digs, not under the fence, just random places over the garden.

Ankle twisting has become a hobby :eek:

I know what you mean, I really hurt my ankle this morning I'm sure Mia thinks its funny! Lol

my question is...where does the soil go....

every time they dig a hole i have to go and get soil from somewhere else to fill it, cause its like it disappears lol

It's like Shawsank Redemption they just lightly spread it around the rest of the garden, new soil is more fun than old!

my question is...where does the soil go....

every time they dig a hole i have to go and get soil from somewhere else to fill it, cause its like it disappears lol

It's like Shawsank Redemption they just lightly spread it around the rest of the garden, new soil is more fun than old!

Juno was out in the back yard this morning and I was out watching her and she dug a very nice hole ,  boy can she toss the dirt n grass ,  and I really dont know why she did it, maybe looking for a old bone she thought she put there?  who knows

Did she lay in it? Mia lies down with her belly in the hole......it cools her down! But then she moves out of the way when I appear so I can fall down them! lol

Well, I was about to head off to work this morning when she did that, so she knew that she had to go in the house but she does during the hot summer dig and then lay down in the hole, but I know what you mean, I have to watch where I walk because of the holes she digs

I'm so thankful Suka doesn't dig, except to bury food. And even then he only does a half-job, and then lazily covers it. :P

Shadow doesn't bury things in the garden..... instead he gets things like duvet covers and trys to hide them in things like that :S LOL

Im quite glad i have the rocks in my garden as they dig between those rather than on the grass :D (or what was grass)

Mine dug under the fence or right along where you step onto ground from the patio..needless to say they dug a trench once there and i fell in lol..i have started filling the holes up with their poop and cheyanne pepper and top soil over and needless to say they have stopped..well were i did that at lol