The Wedding Ring - In The Making

Stranger

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly that sort of thing,  I found one from the state's, but they wanted $1000 for it, and that wasn't even silver,  could you do one do you think ?  Oh, AFTER  the wedding lol, and the recovery.

Ummmmm...dunno, could always try :D

The ones I have seen are for round the neck, is that what your after?

ok, tell you what.

tell me exactly what you want....

Material

thickness

design

and ill see what I can do...ill obviously price it up before hand, and let you know if its something I can do good enough and then we can take it from there.

the wedding is on the 6th September, I have another head piece and her ring to do, so wont be till after then if that's ok?

There is no rush for this trust me lol, it's something the OH has wanted for a long while,  as for material etc   :wacko: no idea, would something like pewter work ?

Id have to read into Pewter as I have never used it, or sourced it.

From what I have quickly read though, its very soft, which would probably work both as an advantage and disadvantage....give me a couple of days and ill do some research :)