Dissapointed :0( Need Some Inspiration

Miahowlingprincess

Mia has realy let me down these last couple of days she has pooed an weed in the house after lettin her out just before we went out for only an hour and on a night her routine hasn't changed at all she seemed to of come on loads when we got her diet right she has started diggin at the fence she slipped her lead an ran off after another dog an made a bee line for the gate when I was going through it she has been realy naughty and its upsetting me cos we (Mia an me) were doin well snow it's like goin bak two month wats goin on !

How old is she again??

These things happen you feel you have made so much progress (which you have!!) then you take a few steps back... just pick yourself up and start again :) It will all pay off in the end trust me!

Typical teenager :D it will get better my two girls will be 8 months on the 22nd and 23rd..one just came into heat..and they are trouble..they dig out, one climbs the fence, they have started a little game to where they run from me if they are in trouble, they steal the adults food, one borke a cage, they are completley stubborn!! but it gets better i promise because mey three year old(will be september 23rd) is the sweetest thing now after he hit over 2 years old..Good luck and keep posted!!

Yep just a teenager pushing the boundaries.

Huskies think for themselves.

At this age they are making the decisions (usually the wrong ones)

Until they relearn who is in charge you are in for a challenging Husky.

All quite Normal :up:

As Andy says  - 'quite normal' .  Just persevere and you will be rewarded.     Unfortunately, too many people who get a Husky cant cope at this stage and up to about 18 months.   That's when the rescues hear the old story - 'I have a new job and cant devote the time',  or ' we have a new baby and are worried about the dog with the baby'

Just keep up with it. Every time I think Balto is doing fabulous which he is, something comes up and a new bad habit starts. When this happens and I cannot solve it myself I come on here and ask questions and do the advice given. It

Gets better remember every storm runs out of rain