Strange Voicemail

Val (Zebedee)

Have you ever received a strange voicemail on your mobile, obviously not meant for you?

I had a missed call on my mobile today and the caller had left a voice message, so I listened to it. This is what I heard:

"Hi, it's **** *******, I spoke to you earlier today about booking a double room this Saturday & Sunday, it's the one with the sea view - we'd like to go ahead and book it please, if you could call me back; my number is ***** ******. Thank you"

Now I had definitely not spoken to ANYONE earlier today about renting out a room, especially a sea view double room that I don't own!

So, have you received any strange voicemails??

Yes!! lol i received one from an old lady one time that went like this...

"Hey honey, its your grandma i miss you tons and thought i would go ahead and come down and visit you this weekend like you insisted..actually if your home look out your window im waving at you!! well i dont see anyone looking so maybe you are not home..im just going to go in and get confortable..hope you still leave the key on the window sill on the third window..i will see you......."

Then the message cut off lol and i dont know this lady and have never spoke to her before!