Work

Stormy

Well I've done the assessment was two stages an interview and a role play. You had 15 mins to prepare for the role play. I feel it went okay obviously there are always things you think you could've done different afterwards. I won't find out till towards the end of the week I will let you know :)

Bet you're great at role play :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Dunc.

It wasn't to bad i had a role play where i had to have a meeting with a colleague :)

Quite often the role play is that you have to deal with an outrageously rude, obnoxious customer.

Who absolutely will not back down and is demanding the earth.

Quite often the role play is that you have to deal with an outrageously rude, obnoxious customer.

Who absolutely will not back down and is demanding the earth.

They probably have a few different ones i had the same one as the other girl from our store that went. It seems they ask you different questions in the interview each time to as we both had different questions.

I felt i may have come across a little bit nervous but i tried my best to look confident which was really hard aswell with how ill i feel, i dressed really smart to lol :)

They probably have a few different ones i had the same one as the other girl from our store that went. It seems they ask you different questions in the interview each time to as we both had different questions.

I felt i may have come across a little bit nervous but i tried my best to look confident which was really hard aswell with how ill i feel, i dressed really smart to lol :)

I would get sacked from our place if I had to deal with customers :)

I would get sacked from our place if I had to deal with customers :)

We get alot of dodgy customers where i work currently i had a man shouting at me the other day at 22:57 because the lottery machine was turned off!! We get ALOT of really drunk people in also you have to remain so calm with alot of these people. We also get shop lifted at least once per day!

It was a tough one the role play as it was a "catch up introductory chat" with some pointers that i had to address with him. Lol the guy acted like a real shy colleague looking down at the floor twiddling thumbs etc. So i tried to get it so he spoke to me and asked him questions like rather than saying you did this wrong and you did not turn up to work on time this is not one etc I asked if there was any reason why he was late into work and if everything was okay out of work and if there was any way we could help atall with his working hours etc as one of his answers were that he had alot of college work etc. Had to address the fact a customer asked him where the wine aisle was and he just told them and did not show them i worked that one with perhaps in the future they could show them where the aisle is as some customers may not know the store very well and they will remember our friendlyness and willingness to help, and the reason he did not show her was because he was doing delivery and it was really busy to which i answered explaining i understand we are short staffed today and i appreciate everything you are doing for us in this situation etc... obv there was a lot more it was meant to be 20 mins max im not sure what time i did it in i know it was within the time though.