Woman!

simhauu

Since the Spring is almost on to us, I try to go on scooter with Ghost everyday because soon I won't be able to unless late in the evenings (I like to sleep in in the mornings).

As he's still young and very eager to sniff and piss everywhere and get to every dog, I am happy when I can get him to listen and continue running with commands like "Leave it". Today we were on this nice downhill, and we both noticed a dog to our left. Ghost would leave it alone and pad along but the dog came running to us. So I shouted at the woman to come get her dog. I had earphones with music so I may have shouted a little too loudly, lol. I got hold of Ghost's lead and harness and dragged him away. She was saying something, as I could hear "blah, blah, blah" because of my earphones and then I heard her say "It's not my problem, your dog doesn't listen to you" at which I snapped screaming at her that "he's on a lead!!!! (I though the scooter was obvious so I didn't add that part)"

First, Ghost is at the stage where he's a little dominant with smaller dogs, mainly because one attacked him, so I do not want any dog fight on my watch. I tell every owner that they are responsible for their male dogs because a) mine is on leash and B) theirs is not.

Second, in no way do I want to be dragged with the scooter in my hands by Ghost to some dog.

Third, she didn't even notice her dog running away, if she did, she didn't care. If I see someone doing sport or something with their dog, I leave them alone. Luckily, most other people are considerate.

Fourth, if I wanted Ghost to play with the dogs in park, I would leave the scooter at home.

Second person to ruin my day today! :angry: