Dyson Update Pics

Husky-gunner

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is doing so good he is such a good boy in the house never does a thing wrong and so gentle (sorry for the bad hair day pic) hope you all enjoy for any of you who don't know we got him early march from a rescue centre and was very very thin he's not now (god I love him so much )

Congratulations on a super dog, and well done with getting him back into shape.

My husky is the most cuddly dog that I've ever had, and I guess I might get a shock when and if I get another to join Storm.

Thankyou all again for your kind words and see you all at camp in a few weeks :-)

You've done a great Job.

Looking forward to getting Husky snogs from him at camp. :)

thanks nix he's also blowing his coat big time and as a first time husky owner i am shocked by just how much he is blowing filled carrier bag after carrier bag of it think iam going to fill cushions with it lol

This comment really made me smile......you have named him Dyson!!!

The name is also a brand of vaccums and your boy is blowing his coat, I bet your vacc has never been out so much :rofl:

my vac is never away how long do they blow there coats for ? It seams endless !!!!!!!

They all vary some blow twice a year, when it comes out in clumps.......others like my Mia moult year round. I groom Mia about 3 times a week to get the loose bits and knots out, but there is always hair flying around. I just tend to vacc twice per day and no longer wear black!! lol

Has dyson had the snip.

That affects how they blow.

Darwin is neutered just has a continuous tuftyness.

daughtry is spayed and blows like a sheared sheep.

They all vary some blow twice a year, when it comes out in clumps.......others like my Mia moult year round. I groom Mia about 3 times a week to get the loose bits and knots out, but there is always hair flying around. I just tend to vacc twice per day and no longer wear black!! lol

most of my clothes are black ( or they was ) lol

Laminate flooring helps disguise the  amount of fur as it all blows to the edges of the room and under the sofa out of sight!! lol

But I have a carpet so it just sticks to everything!! :wacko: