Keeeiiiko.

Keeonah

Absolutely bloody fuming with Keiko this morning. We have been trusting Keiko to sleep outside the crate over the last couple of weeks. On the whole things have gone really well up till now. Only one little accident so not to bad...........Until this morning.............They had all been let out at around 5.30 by the OH and fed as normal. I came down at 6.45. made a cuppa and then went out the back door to go and clean the run so that they could go out for the day. I happened to look in the window and caught Keiko eating one of the armchairs. He has broken the zip on the detachable arms and ripped the arm off and then eaten the arm of the chair itself. Grrrrrrrrr. Just when I thought it was going well.

Gary.

post-9015-0-16163200-1366012323_thumb.jp

Edited by Keeonah

Cheers for that.................. mate. :facepalm:

Gary.

LOL, We've had 2 sofas reduced to kindling by my guys.

Buy cheap from the charity shops until they get to about 3 years old then you should be ok.

Sofas are legitimate Husky inflicted casualties.

Yep, know where your coming from Andy  but I suppose we've been lucky really. Sasha and Nina have never really chewed on anything, just dug the garden for us. Namely escape holes under the fence, now cured, run built :) .  Skye has had her own problems to deal with and hasn't bothered to much with anything except sorting out her problems, oh and a little chew on the coffee table, so it was just a matter of sorting the pups. The returned pup, Eclipse just wants hugs all day long, it seems that the more you cuddle her the more she wants. That leaves the grusome twosome. Keiko and Sapphire.........PERSEVERANCE..........and I can't even tear my hair out :rofl:

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah