Vacation!!

HuskyGuerl

I have not went on vacation in AGES and this will be my hubby and I first together!! We are going with my parents and some friends to an off road park and staying in the cabins next weekend the 26th through 28th..I am so excited I already have a house sitter planned out and i wrote a two page paper on just the dogs needs lol..I dont want to leave them but they can not go and if anything happens we can be home in 1 hour because the place is not very far away..Still going to miss them!! But im going to snap chat with them every night before bed so that makes me much more happier!

Enjoy the rest.

and enjoy the reunion, they will be soooooooo

happy to see you. :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Well we leave for three days tommorrow..meeka and larka are being dropped of at vets tommorrow for the snip and staying all weekend..my best friend is watching my house and the rest my pack...im so not ready to leave lol ima miss them so much and be so worried...I've been playing with the pups all night..I already know we are guna come home to some news about echo lol he hates being away from us..how did you cope when going away for a little? I can't wait to reunite with them though..they and I will be so happy :D

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

Firstly... Have a great time!!

I had to put Kodi into kennels when we went away last and I was very apprehensive about it... I didn't want to leave him there... but the reality was he didn't care lol. I'm sure they'll be fine and you'll be even more in love with them when you reunite :up:

So my vacation was awesome!! And i had a fabulous time!! I didnt get many pictures because we went to an off road park and we were on ATVs and it was sooooo muddy i didnt want to ruin my pictures...had a great rejoice with the pups and dogs last night..the pups were the most excited they attacked hubby and i as soon as we walked in their bedroom :) and echo ended up sleeping with us lol...I go pick up the girls at 3 today..i cant wait to see them :) called and the vet bill wasnt all that bad it was on $148 for both girls to be spayed and held all weekend :)