Well The Dogs Are Not Getting Snipped

HuskyGuerl

The Animal Shelter called me back today and said that they had to cancel out my appointment and replaced me with someone else thinking there was later appointments but there wasnt!!! So now my three dogs cant be fixed!! It was going to cost me $75 to get all three of them fixed..And at the vets it is going to cost me $300 and I cant afford it!! I had all the plans for this paycheck and everything worked out perfectly leaving me with $100 after getting all the dogs needed stuff and that hundred i was going to finally get my car inspected and licensed..so i guess now that the dogs wont be fixed intill possibly summer time..Im so ticked off

Ugh - that sucks! :(

Would it be possible to do them one at a time? Or is it cheaper to get them done 'all at once'?

It would probably be cheaper to get them all done at once but i kinda wanted them all done together :( ..Meeka and Larka will be 60 a piece..and Echo will be 70 or over depending on his weight...If i decide to go with one..Who should i do first?? Echo or one of the girls? I might even be able to get both girls done but not echo..So either Echo or both girls?

What about looking around for spay & neuter days? I know around here, they have specific days through the year through various vets where they spay/neuter for free. Local humane societies usually advertise it.

We looked but there is none around here..The Animal Shelter is the only place and they charge a fee of $25 which is better than nothing

It would probably be cheaper to get them all done at once but i kinda wanted them all done together :( ..Meeka and Larka will be 60 a piece..and Echo will be 70 or over depending on his weight...If i decide to go with one..Who should i do first?? Echo or one of the girls? I might even be able to get both girls done but not echo..So either Echo or both girls?

:(

Echo is the male, right?

If you get him done first, then your other girls won't have any chance of getting impregnated by him. But they could still get pregnant by other dogs...so you'd have to be careful.

But, if you get both girls done at the same time, then...well...obviously there will be zero chance of pregnancy from Echo and stranger dogs. 

IMO, I would get the girls fixed first. But its your choice. 

:(

Echo is the male, right?

If you get him done first, then your other girls won't have any chance of getting impregnated by him. But they could still get pregnant by other dogs...so you'd have to be careful.

But, if you get both girls done at the same time, then...well...obviously there will be zero chance of pregnancy from Echo and stranger dogs. 

IMO, I would get the girls fixed first. But its your choice. 

Yes Echo is the male...and ok Girls fixed first..I will call vets tommorrow after i speak with hubby about helping me out with a couple dollars!! Hopefully I can get this all sorted out!! Thank you!

Well summer has the positive that bevause of the hot weather, the dogs should be tired and lazy so you wouldn't really have to calm them a lot. I would be fuming of this happened to me though, hope you can make it work out. :/

That would suck and I would be so angry!!! Apparently the lady had no common sense. If you can only do one then I would do Echo first since there are 2 girls only getting one of them fixed isn't going to help the other from getting impregnated by him but if you get him done then the only risk would be by another dog, but if you keep a close eye on them and keep them away from any other male dog that isn't fixed while they are in heat you shouldn't have a problem so I would go with Echo if you can only do one.