Your Husky As A Pup(Or When You First Go Them)

HuskyGuerl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!! Don't tell him that though his ego is already the size of planet EARTH!!!! (which is why he thinks he can get away with anything because as soon as he does something wrong he gives you the cute face)

Oh its ok Echo is the same way!! lol..wish i could save up the money to come visit! Where do you live? so i can calculate how much it would possibly cost for me to come up sometime

Awww my larka has a horse like she has a moo cow :) thats adorable!

We gave the toy and her bedding to her mum and dad to play with before we picked her up, so it had her family's scent on it which is why I think she loves it so much. You can see on her face in her crate that she's happy being snuggled up with the toy. We never had any issues with her sleeping either. By night three she was sleeping through the night and toileting herself (I, on the other hand, was waking up at 4am in a panic thinking something must have happened to her!!!)

I love seeing all the eye and coat changes in the pups. They grow so fast, it's beautiful looking at all of them.

First photo is Mishka as a pup, not sure how old, its a photo from one of her previous homes

Second photo is the day I got her, 10months old

And third photo is Mishka now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

She is so gorgeous..why did they ever want to get rid of her??

She is so gorgeous..why did they ever want to get rid of her??

Thank you!

Well her previous owner got divorced and was working three jobs so he felt it wasn't fair on her, the ones before him I have no idea, but its their loss :P

I'm either her 4th or 3rd home :/ but at least she's found her forever home now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!

Well her previous owner got divorced and was working three jobs so he felt it wasn't fair on her, the ones before him I have no idea, but its their loss :P

I'm either her 4th or 3rd home :/ but at least she's found her forever home now :)

It very much is their loss! She is a beauty and looks extremely happy and you have provided her with best and furever home she could possibly ever imagine!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hurley as a puppy when her previous owner brought her home (not sure of age)

hurleypuppy_zpsacf814f2.jpg

Hurley with her big brother from another litter (same parents, litter 2 years prior)

HURLEYBIGPUPPY_zpsd1eba84e.jpg

Hurley and all her monstrosity at 4 years old.

bakon2_zps946b3149.jpg

hurleycouch_zps60470ffc.jpg

Oh its ok Echo is the same way!! lol..wish i could save up the money to come visit! Where do you live? so i can calculate how much it would possibly cost for me to come up sometime

If you start planning a meet, let me know. I'm 2 hours from you, and 2 hours from Carrington