Photoshop A Graduation Invitation??

HuskyGuerl

Hi All so I graduate May 19th and i am out of luck on finding the PERFECT announcement to represent me :( I was wondering if I uploaded some pictures and told you some things that represent me and give all the information on it if someone could try and make me one?? I would be greatly thankful!! I have tried to creat my own for the past month now but i cant seem to get the hang of photoshop!

Hi All so I graduate May 19th and i am out of luck on finding the PERFECT announcement to represent me :( I was wondering if I uploaded some pictures and told you some things that represent me and give all the information on it if someone could try and make me one?? I would be greatly thankful!! I have tried to creat my own for the past month now but i cant seem to get the hang of photoshop!

Sure...I'll see if I can give it a shot. Can it wait for a week or two, though? It's exam month for me...

This is the information that needs on there:

Searra Rae Erbschloe is graduating May 19th 2013 at Licking High School Gymnasium at 3:00 P.M.

Things that represent me

I love the outdoors, love hunting, love mudding, love horses..Our school colors are orange and black

These are the pictures I like BUT they all dont need to be on there just pick one or two that goes with the layout you have in mind,Thanks Again!

post-2387-0-03677000-1366234789.jpgpost-2387-0-21896000-1366234804_thumb.jppost-2387-0-73622400-1366234825_thumb.jppost-2387-0-13801800-1366234870_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Oops sorry forgot all about it. :eek:

At work tonight.

I'll tag Sparks and elyse.

See if they can do something for ya.

Plenty of photoshop addicts on here, Im sure someone will get you something across :) Would have a go myself (as with a couple of other photoshop projects) but the only time I have for photoshop lately is work.

Well I managed to get this pretty much as I was thinking... I think lol

Just ran out of time but thought I would upload it for you:

post-2303-0-55005500-1367324803_thumb.pn

If you want this sent to you PM me your email address, I did it all in Word so you can edit it all you like :)

Well I managed to get this pretty much as I was thinking... I think lol

Just ran out of time but thought I would upload it for you:

attachicon.gifGrad1.png

If you want this sent to you PM me your email address, I did it all in Word so you can edit it all you like :)

That is super awesome!! Thank you sooooo much!! Just in time to so i can send them out tommorrow...Oh my i love it so much..i really wish i could do something like this

That is super awesome!! Thank you sooooo much!! Just in time to so i can send them out tommorrow...Oh my i love it so much..i really wish i could do something like this

PM me your email address and I'll send the word file over,

Glad you like it