Am So Gutted

valkyries

We was going to hire a van to take the dogs to camp, well bummer but we can't hire one and no room in the car for the 3 dog's, am gutted

Why can't we hire well they wan't 2 utility bill's and pic ID but all bill's are in my name not Dave's, pic ID he still had his old driving license s no pic and his passport ran out years ago so we fooked

Have you tried other hire companies as they tend to have different requirements for ID.

For example my ex's daughter was able to hire a van for me to drive from Enterprise and I only needed to show them a valid driving licence and another form of ID for which I used my passport.  They are likely to have procedures for such a situation as yours and it's often best to go into the branch to discuss it with the manager

Am not sure about the company you have used but don't give up try a different one as not all request that much and would of thought with a phone call could get around your needs with other paperwork.

Hope you get sorted :(

last time I hired a van (last year)

they wanted any letter addressed to me at the house.

and yes they expect photo ID

and a debit card at least.

I have just rung enterprise in  oxford they have said any photo ID will do so use his old one thats ran out thats fine they said if you having problems to ring um they will see if they can sort you out 01865 202088