Playing Hard To Get!

SimkasMom

Good evening all!  Simka here, barking I hope all you wonderful huskies and hoomans are well!   I gotta tell you, that tonight I am grrrrrreat!  See, mommy has some friends staying over tonight, and they both wore over some yummy yummy new nike chew toys. Mmmmmmmm,  lookey here:

image_zps27ea0d65.jpg

Knowing about my appetite for sneakers, they decided to put up the old gate and keep the sneakers "safe" in the kitchen.  Well, that gate is no match for me.  I have been eyeing those new nikes hungrily, carefully planning my attack.  Everyone just went to bed, and I now have total control of the downstairs.  Help all you friends, which pair of those delicious nikes should I go for first???!!!!!!!

Simka

Hmmm yeah. purple ones first then chew the laces out of the white ones. :P

Wow! Simka here. Gotta tell all you beautiful huskies out there that those new nike sneakers that I got to snack on this past weekend were sooooo delicious!!!!!  Unfortunately, I didn't not get to have my way with them all night, since at the latest minute, mommies friends took the sneaks out of the kitchen and hid them in the guestrooms :(. I thought about those nikes all night, and it drove me nutso.  In the morning, I waited until mommies friends put their nikes on, then I cornered them in the livingroom and was able to put on my sad face and bribe them for a hungry nibble.  Well, mommies friend is at our house again, and she has on those scrumptious purple nikes.  I still have the taste of them in my mouth from her last visit!!!  She is currently sitting at the kitchen table working on the 'aputer or something. OH boy oh boy mmmmmmmm, there they are, under my table just waiting to be eaten all up!!!!!!!!:

image_zpsf319d832.jpg

Well, as a rule in the house, anything that ends up on the floor under the table is fair game for me, and I am pretty sure those new nikes are touching the floor!!!!!  Apparently,  mommies friend will be here for a while, so I have some time to plan my attack.  I am in a very good mood tonight, so I thought I would offer all my husky friends a very yummy treat. Which of your huskies would like to come over tonight and eat these sneakers with me????!!!!  That white leather smells soooooooo good, and is super duper chewy and squishy!!!  If you can't make it on short notice, just let me know and I will have a chew on them for you!!!!!!!

Simka

Yo Simka, its Suka here.

Man - you get ALL the fun! That's so not fair, dude! 

Eat one for me. Oh, and let me give you a tip...before you go in for the 'kill', remember to distract them! It's really awesome if you have a friend over that will help - they distract your 'umans by being affectionate or makin' a racket, and YOU move in for the kill!

Like, dude: I keep on fooling my 'umans with this. I pretend I really have to go outside to do a number 2, right? Then, while they are least expecting it, I lunge towards the pieces of bread they keep on throwing out for the birds. By the time my 'umans see me, its already in my belly! It's a rad trick - you should try it!

- Suka