Assessment

Stormy

Although it is ashame some people are already jelous about it.... this popped up on good old FB by another member of staff not long after seeing my status... jelousy is such a terrible thing! Not my fault you havn't pushed for it infact it was only the other day she said she did not want to work for sainsburys anymore and she wants to finish uni and get a job in regards to what she is doing there..

This is what was said: Sometimes you just have to laugh! What ever happened to working for something and getting what you deserve! Well hopefully after all my LONG HARD work for 4 years I will get the good job that I actually want! :)

Not sure how i havn't "worked" for it guess its because i have only been there 4 months but i did go into the job with the mind set of progressing.

Found out what happens now basically some higher up people have a meeting next Friday and work out a plan. Ill be going off for training etc on courses with my current manager but at any point through my training I could be asked to move stores and for a team leader position. The reason they move you is because you gain more experience and people don't know you also. It may turn out I finish all my training where I am now but I will more than likely still move store at the end of it :)

Just asked the other girl who passed if she knows whats happening as i havn't seen my manager yet :) apparently we will find out which store we will be going to for training this week (this mean that i will be moving to a different store) and apparently training starts on the 14th of may! So not long! Need to confirm this with the manager but looks like it could be quite soon :)

Just asked the other girl who passed if she knows whats happening as i havn't seen my manager yet :) apparently we will find out which store we will be going to for training this week (this mean that i will be moving to a different store) and apparently training starts on the 14th of may! So not long! Need to confirm this with the manager but looks like it could be quite soon :)

You wont be there !!!!!!!!

Congratulations and well done for all your hard work.  My 6th form students have just done a coursework on Sainsbury's and there is a case study on their website where someone joined as a shop assistant and within a few years became a store manager.  Store managers get a very very good salary.  As you have found out Sainsbury's like to promote from within and keep their eye out for staff members with potential and that's you Stormy. 

You wont be there !!!!!!!!

Yes i know i figured that out last night, i am actually off that whole week from the friday the 11th onwards although obv i am back at some point on the monday. Im sure they will figure something out as its been booked off for ages :)

Congratulations and well done for all your hard work.  My 6th form students have just done a coursework on Sainsbury's and there is a case study on their website where someone joined as a shop assistant and within a few years became a store manager.  Store managers get a very very good salary.  As you have found out Sainsbury's like to promote from within and keep their eye out for staff members with potential and that's you Stormy. 

Thank you :) I want to aim for store manager in the future :) I am looking forward to going through all the different roles towards it though :)

Lol latest from the jelous girl: Starting to realise that you will never get anywhere if your face doesn't fit, tbh I'm glad mine doesn't.

Does she not understand that its because she isn't as good maybe? 

Lol latest from the jelous girl: Starting to realise that you will never get anywhere if your face doesn't fit, tbh I'm glad mine doesn't.

Does she not understand that its because she isn't as good maybe? 

She might not be as good at  :kissass:  as you ;)