Bumper

Stormy

:( Cant believe i was so stupid!! Went to park in a space yesterday and i normally ALWAYS reverse into space today i decided to drive in after thinking hmm should probably reverse in..... for some real odd reason i thought i was no where near the big white pillar!! TBH i think my eyes were a bit dodgy due to my cold ... anyway i hit my bumper :( Its not a major issue as it all needs respraying etc anyway and will cost me hardly anything to sort out but i just cant believe how stupid i was!

3AD5C1BF-109E-47C1-8218-2C1E11C504E7-373

I know cant believe i was so stupid... i cried :( LOL!! Then rob was just like it doesn't matter does it we are spraying it anyway lol worse comes to worse i also have a few spare bumpers ;) they just aren't red ... as of yet!

HAHA! Yeah i cant believe i did it stupid eh! In my whole how ever many years it is ive been driving (almost 7 i think) i've not done something stupid like that! Oh well lol left a lovely red mark on the white pillar to!