Woman Who Let Dogs Starve Escapes Prison

Dunc

Gone to jail and starved until SHE was that emaciated.

See how she likes it. :arghh:

Now I like that idea can I be in charge of meal times ?

Yep, a couple of bits of Wagg and a teaspoonful of Webbox once per week.

give her the real quality stuff. :P

That woman is evil.  You can see it in her eyes.  I'm dead serious.  There is a blackness behind her eyes.  She got off too easy, that is for sure.

People like this make me ANGRY!!! I just don't understand how in most animal abuse cases the owner gets off basically free. This article made me cry as well, No it is not hormones, but such a happy ending!!! It just amazes me how people can let their animals get to this state and sometimes for some dogs the situation and state is worse and yet there is very little punishment to the person. What is wrong with this society. I get that they are not a person and I am not saying they deserve life in prison but they deserve something!!!

what she did was bad as it was, but her punishment is a joke, some hours unpaid work, but as she's not working anyway, she'll claim she's to ill / whatever to do it or she'd be in employment anyway; banned from keeping dogs for 15 yrs - who is going to monitor that for that length of time??? The only half-decent bit is taking money from her social payments but that is nothing compared to what those dogs suffered. Thank God they are both now safe & well & knowing what leading a dog's life really is

I personally wouldn't bother with putting her in prison instead she should be made to work in an animal shelter for the rest of her miserable life in order to give something back to the animals she mistreated.  If she refused to work she should receive no benefits of any kind but the only trouble with that idea is we don't have a government or justice system with the backbone to implement it.

It's about time society started treating people like this as the scum they clearly are. 

I'll step off my soapbox now