I Am Officially Mad!

brian brown

Well I must be ******* mental but...........

I now have another permanent addition to my pack.

I thought Lexi, the Husky I private fostered for just over 3 months, was about to be rehomed. She went back to her owners but they decided they no longer had the time for her so decided to rehome her :( I found her a good home but due to circumstances out of my control, things didn't go as planned, therefore Lexi is coming back to myself. She has her forever home & won't be going anywhere else even if I end up living in a cardboard box!

Say hello to Lexi who will be coming to the Delamere meet with the rest of my pack

post-3916-0-31820100-1366492479_thumb.jp

Hope things work out well with you new little addition :)...she looks quite young.

She was 7 months when I fostered her, she's now coming up to approx 12 months old.

I'll get her spayed the day after Delamere, she'll be ok by camp then. Had her first season bang on 6 months old.

Forgot to add, I took Lexi to a local animal shelter & had her microchipped, all the others are. New harness, collar & lead on way too. She's being spayed on the 29th as well, after Delamere

:o

you need a new siggy

Well I must be ******* mental but...........

I now have another permanent addition to my pack.

I thought Lexi, the Husky I private fostered for just over 3 months, was about to be rehomed. She went back to her owners but they decided they no longer had the time for her so decided to rehome her :( I found her a good home but due to circumstances out of my control, things didn't go as planned, therefore Lexi is coming back to myself. She has her forever home & won't be going anywhere else even if I end up living in a cardboard box!

Say hello to Lexi who will be coming to the Delamere meet with the rest of my pack

attachicon.gifLexi 1024x768.jpg

I just love it! the only place where failure is success; the F = an A!! :clap:  :cheerleader: yaaaay rescue!! :woohoo:  :bouncy: love it, love it, loooove IT!! She's a real beauty with a Dad that's going to spoil her completely. May the two of you with her siblings grow young together for many happy healthy years! Many blessings and my prayers, you have a handful there!!!

Carmen OFM

Awww well done Brian :)

Cheers Storm, she's settled in as though I've had her from a pup.

She's in to be spayed as I type, collect her at 4pm

She has a heart murmur but vet said treat her like the others. If I run her on scooter or bike & she shows signs of being tired, stop.

I would have done that anyway ;)

You'll see her at camp :D  & you missed a brilliant meet yesterday! :huh:

Cheers Storm, she's settled in as though I've had her from a pup.

She's in to be spayed as I type, collect her at 4pm

She has a heart murmur but vet said treat her like the others. If I run her on scooter or bike & she shows signs of being tired, stop.

I would have done that anyway ;)

You'll see her at camp :D  & you missed a brilliant meet yesterday! :huh:

There was no way i could have made it I didn't even get home until 6 then had to go to work for 7 :( I was so tired after holiday etc so i am sorry.

Look forward to meeting her at camp :) And sure Skye is looking forward to seeing the collies again :P