Fin & Muon Learn To Swim

tonyb

First of all:

Wow - a doggy swimming pool!? That's so awesome...never heard of one before!

And secondly, I know mine would never go in the water. He wouldn't even wade in up to his belly for a piece of cheese...

And I thought all dogs just automatically knew how to swim?

That's awesome wish we had a doggie swimming pool! I'm going to search around see if there is one haha

Sasha jumps straight in as long as she can touch the ground she's fine but if her feet leave the ground she comes right up next to me expecting me to pick her up haha I had to one day she just stopped swimming and started sinking silly girl!

Awesome! Where abouts is it? You're from Chesterfield aren't you? I think I remember rightly from camping last year. I'd love to take mine for a go. :)

Yes from Chesterfield and we were at the last camp and we'll be at the one in May too :)

This place is called; http://www.eastmidlandshydrotherapy.co.uk/

It's pretty cool and pretty cheap, you pay for the hour and not by the number of dogs. They also do doggy pool parties :)

Yes from Chesterfield and we were at the last camp and we'll be at the one in May too :)

This place is called; http://www.eastmidlandshydrotherapy.co.uk/

It's pretty cool and pretty cheap, you pay for the hour and not by the number of dogs. They also do doggy pool parties :)

On the price page it has prices per number of dogs :P. £21.50 for one dog for half an hour looks a bit steep. :( 

On the price page it has prices per number of dogs :P. £21.50 for one dog for half an hour looks a bit steep. :(

Think that's just a "standard" price page, ring 'em up they sort you out, they did with us. We had the pool to ourselves and could have brought more dogs, but we had 3 dogs and 4 adults in the pool (another 2 watching), around £35.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...