Can We Spell S T U P I D??

Removed #5

A friend of mine from another forum ( yes, there really other forums ) turned me onto this web site.  It's probably well know, but this was a first for me.

Here's a sample of a comment that I thought you all might enjoy

"We had been dog-sitting Herschel, an unruly Doberman. When Chris came to pick up Herschel, he hooked the metal chain collar to the metal chain leash (no handle, Herschel had eaten that) and headed outside. Herschel realized it was going to be a long ride home and cocked his leg to take a whiz--right on our electric fence! The electric charge ran up the urine stream, through the metal collar, across the metal leash, and into Chris. Herschel yelped, Chris swore, and both jumped back, breaking the contact! My husband and I had a good laugh about it once Chris and Herschel were gone. Without question, you can definitely get a charge out of peeing on an electric fence!"

I don't know if any of you all have read any of the stories that are on that web site, but some of them definitely fall into the "Extreme Stupid" category.

Fellow in the Philippines hold up an airplane full of people, has the pilot descend and then jump out of the plain - - - with a home made parachute.

While all of the stories are about people who have hurt or killed themselves - the conditions under which they do it are - I'm sorry - absolutely hilarious!  (( told y'all I have an odd sense of humour!! ))

• 2 weeks later...

I Love the Darwin awards.

All those people swim in the shallow end of the gene pool. :)