I Cannot Believe This!!!

CARRINGTON

Everything is legal here. Wild animals being sold here are a big problem. We get a lot of wolves and hybrids and stupid people who think that they can handle them.

Don't forget tigers. Saw a documentary on them that broke my heart. :(

They are so inbred there, they are vastly different from their wild cousins. 

Is it the killing of bears you have a problem with, or the manner in which it is being done? I didn't get to see the vid you posted.

Good question. . .

The answer I would suspect is both

Is it the killing of bears you have a problem with, or the manner in which it is being done? I didn't get to see the vid you posted.

They take a bear tie it up declaw it and remove its teeth and then hunting dogs are brought in to bite at it. They while time the bear is

Cornered and tied to a pole completely defenseless while the dogs bite and scratch the bear. It goes for 4 hours and there are about 300 dogs that do it in total. They call it training for their dogs

They take a bear tie it up declaw it and remove its teeth and then hunting dogs are brought in to bite at it. They while time the bear is

Cornered and tied to a pole completely defenseless while the dogs bite and scratch the bear. It goes for 4 hours and there are about 300 dogs that do it in total. They call it training for their dogs

That's effed up.  Seriously.  What are they allegedly training them for?

With that said, I personally don't have a problem with the killing of any animal, so long as its done in a humane way, and its used for food.

That is disgusting... :(

I come from a family that loves wild game at dinner time, but if we hunt, and we kill something, we don't boast about it or brag, we say thank-you to the animal that gave us its life so we could continue ours...

I hate it when it's hunting season here in Michigan and everyone talks about bagging those deer or calling them swamp donkies, or taking ducks out of the sky... have some respect!

That's effed up.  Seriously.  What are they allegedly training them for?

With that said, I personally don't have a problem with the killing of any animal, so long as its done in a humane way, and its used for food.

I am all for the killing the animals in a humane way for food, as I love meat especially bacon. However, just tying an animal up for hours on end defenseless just erks me to no end!!!! It seems people do not have any morals or dignity