Need Some Help

HuskyGuerl

Hey guys I need some help convincing my hubby into keeping this little Guy post-2387-1366808307622_thumb.jpgpost-2387-13668084705635_thumb.jpg

Yes he has one blue one brown just like his grandmother and her markings..hubby says no because its to many in the house but by the time he is grown up we will have a bigger house..I have the money and definitely the time for another...so what you guys think? How should I persuade him? I've been acting really upset and moping about it and he's started to talk about it but I need some more push lol

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

So bribery...hmm well he just bought a 2013 kawasaki ninja and he wants so much stuff for it already...maybe i should buy him his gloves and riding boots and he would cave in :hehe: i better get to thinking!!! lol..he is just sooooooo adoarble and i want to keep him so bad out of all of them he is the sweetheart and besides his eye color he just attracts my attention so much and he is so sweet and playful!! gah i want to keep him!!!!!

LOL just keep it.

What's your hubby gonna do, put it in a box

and leave it on some strangers doorstep ??

I'm not very good at persuasion/manipulation beyond the doefull eyelash fluttering (which stopped working on my parents donkeys years ago as they came to expect it and found it very funny. Pah!). I'd strongly advocate just being open and telling him straight how much it means to you. how can you resist the pleas from the woman you love? Oh wait, maybe I'm better at this than I thought?! Lol.

Tell him he is sold and you are waiting for his new owner to collect him.................

Omg that is the smartest idea ever!! lol then when the puppy gets to be the only one there and im training him and he asks ill say they called and said nevermind and that he is already accostumed here so lets just keep him!! great plan!! lol

Why is it always the men who say no? Just bribe him, continue moping, whine, complain, pull the cute face, pull every trick in the book.

i dont know why men say no :blink: lol and ive been moping and everytime i pick up the pup i look at my hubby with hurt in my eyes like i dont want to let him go..and i was taking to the puppy about how good of a life he would have with us and his sisters and parents and justin overheard me and i think he felt bad that he keeps saying no because he has been messing with him more and asked me yesterday if he was the one i liked

LOL just keep it.

What's your hubby gonna do, put it in a box

and leave it on some strangers doorstep ?

thought about it :P lol thats how we ended up with larka i just kept her and started training her and called her larka and he told me 30 million times we are not keeping her, some one is interested in her, and i just ignored him and look now 8 months later and she is asleep at his feet :D

I'm not very good at persuasion/manipulation beyond the doefull eyelash fluttering (which stopped working on my parents donkeys years ago as they came to expect it and found it very funny. Pah!). I'd strongly advocate just being open and telling him straight how much it means to you. how can you resist the pleas from the woman you love? Oh wait, maybe I'm better at this than I thought?! Lol.

thats how we got cherokee..she was suppose to be a delivery to some one else along with her son..and i broke down crying when we loaded her and her son up the day to take them to their new owners and i told him straight out that i wanted her ive always wanted a red and her and echo are getting along so good and she would have a great home here and thats when he told me he was joking we were actually keeping her he wanted to see the reaction on my face when we dropped the boy of but not her :angry: i got so mad but happy at the same time and i started hugging him and her lol

See, I'm the one who would say no. OH would keep every dog he sees if he could. You need to convince him that it won't be more work for HIM! Or at least that's what I would need OH to do for me, because I'm already tired just with one little fur kid.