Good Doggie, Sleepy Doggie

Chula

2IGIXaOl.jpg

Don't be fooled! Two seconds later she was making monkey noises and rolling around trying to mouth all over his hands!

(that little tiger in the background was the toy I put in her crate the first night we brought her home, the only toy she hasn't destroyed!)

Yeah, the other half is much nicer about letting her up on furniture. She has one spot on the couch that is "hers", but she likes to push her luck. :o)

She is doing wonderfully. She seems to have lost some of the desire to eat every piece of paper or garbage that she comes across, which is nice. We did have to make her throw up some teabags about a week ago. I had never used hydrogen peroxide before so was nervous, but it worked great. She was vomiting within 2 minutes, vomited for about 3-4 minutes (some dry heaving which was really hard to watch) and then she was like "okay, that sucked, but now i'm hungry again!".

I wish we had known the hydrogen peroxide thing when she was younger. Might have saved us $2500.  <_<