Tattoos For Camp Pictures

Sarah

Please can you upload the picture of the tattoo that you want if you are going to camp so nick can see them in this thread

Can we keep comments off here though if possible to make it easier to view the pictures thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I just want my ones i have already topped up which is the paw prints on my wrist that pete did and the paw print with shadows name and B day that Nick did they are just faded now. 

Considering having Skye but dont think i will be able to afford it atm

I just want my ones i have already topped up which is the paw prints on my wrist that pete did and the paw print with shadows name and B day that Nick did they are just faded now. 

Considering having Skye but dont think i will be able to afford it atm

my storm pawprint needs the black outline redoing and im having angel and auroras done. may need you there for support :D x

Any one got any ideas where i can put Skye???? lol

Here is what i have of Shadow already on my left side of my stomach... i dont like lots of tattoos and i dont want her on the other side but i need to find somewhere for her. Lower back is taken by a tattoo already i do not like them on shoulders and i have paw prints on my wrist, here are pics of the paw prints and shadow one.

536391_147608365365017_1288873809_n.jpg

532226_149410135184840_754975142_n.jpg

Here is what i have of Shadow already on my left side of my stomach... i dont like lots of tattoos and i dont want her on the other side but i need to find somewhere for her. Lower back is taken by a tattoo already i do not like them on shoulders and i have paw prints on my wrist, here are pics of the paw prints and shadow one.

Shoulder blade?

536391_147608365365017_1288873809_n.jpg

532226_149410135184840_754975142_n.jpg

ankle

Shoulder blade?

No dont like them where i cant hide them with a strap top for example lol

Forehead....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Erm how about you have something on your forehead ;)

ankle

Hmm that would abs kill there! lol

• 2 weeks later...