New Addition

alongado

Grats! I'm getting my new pup tomorrow so what a quinky dink! ;) I'm actually fretting this, not because I'm worried about Ro being aggressive but just being overbearing and too rough. I probably won't even introduce them face to face first day. Saying that, a lot of times, older dogs accept pups better and will give them much more wiggle room than an adult coming into the home...but if you have issues, I'd try a neutral area so there is nothing to protect, etc.. Once they are getting along and playing a good half hour in the neutral area, take them both home and right into the house. 

Best of luck! :)

ive always used 2 methods 

1. keep resident dog on lead and let pup explore sniff in own time 

2. crate pup in the middle of the room and let resident dog sniff around it you'll soon see where they are ready to be loose together by the body language 

this are what has worked for me but then ive currently got 3 dogs lol so these were the easiest ways hope this helps xx

Shadow and Skye met in a garden :) He completely ignored her for a few days was a tad growly... but they are great friends now :) i just think it varies with each dog... shadow i didn't think i would have any kind of issues bringing a puppy in but it turned out hes not a massive fan of puppys he actually completely ignores most puppys even now! lol

Just introduce perhaps outside? Make sure you still give your current dog alot of attention :)