Never Have Virgin For Anything.

Keeonah

After having the umtenth row with virgin over cutting us off again I have switched back to Sky. This all started when I lost my job a year ago. I had to reduce all our outgoings and so shopped around for deals. For tv broadband and phone the idiots at virgin came up with the best deal so we used them. Everything was great service wise and then the service got disconnected . Upon enquiring I was told that the bill had not been paid. When I realised the date they had cut me off 2 days before I got any money. I explained this to them and they apologised and said they would sort it out. 10 months later they are still doing the same and are charging a late payment fee as well. Enough is enough if they can't be bothered to listen to the customers needs then they don't deserve customers. Gone back to sky and they have given me a better deal for only half the money. That's what I call a result.

I just went a similar round with a company here. I've said before I'm on solar power and have replaced 4 of my 16 batteries and plan on replacing the rest as money comes available. Well, it's available but the place that I buy batteries from doesn't have any in stock. Called the distributor and was told, we send a truck down there every two weeks and you'll just have to wait. Well, it's been a month and the truck hasn't shown up yet - but the run every two weeks, yeh!.

Called around - everything within 100 miles of me - and no one has the batteries and everyone is waiting on "the truck". Great way to do business ...

Gary, you have my sympathy - it's a bear when companies have so much business that they apparently don't need ours!

i really dislike virgin their staff are rude my phone line is ok. but internet works properly when it wants too and the tv if it gets a little windy out side that starts playing up too lol  xx

We are with virgin and they where great for us we had to cut our bills last month as

We are going on a trip to Florida at the end of the year, we had 60meg Internet and f1xhannel and all the sky sports too but we have cut it all down Internet to 30 and all the extra channels have gone and we saved £50 and they were really good with us about it, the only thing we have had trouble with is the sound is slower than what they speak it on the tv I that makes sence, but we have read about it and it is a technical fault that they have been sorting for ages we have been thinking of going over to sky but we are not sure if we should or not :/

We were always late paying for the internet because we lived in a rented place while the post was sent to our grandma's. Well she never bothered telling us there was post there until we came for Sunday lunch. So later we paid more attention and paid it in time. We paid on 25th ad the payment was due 28th. We did pay it in time but still charged the late payment fee. We called them to explain it and the woman basically said it doesn't matter....

I wouldn't reccomend virgin to anyone they were awful when i had them! We are currently with Sky but thinking of going to BT ... also Sky are deciding that they want to start charging for their on demand service soon

The only good things about virgin is that their internet is great and its cheap-ish.

Other than that they're a bunch of useless *******, they used to cut us off all the time, we'd pay and they'd cut it again 2 days later, really frustrating! Calling them was useless too as they were rude.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I have never had so many problems with one company. It is like they are programmed robots that can't decipher what you are saying to them. Unfortunately for them I have been saying for some time that if their attitude didn't change then I would email their C.E.O and voice my concerns and their names. They carried on as if there is no way that would happen as I couldn't possibly have access to that information. For all those disbelievers Mr Burkett has an email on the way. :P

Gary.