Needing A Name

Mia-Blue

So only 10 more sleeps until I pick up our new addition and still can't think of a suitable name for him.

Any suggestions?? So far I like Chase and Tao......

post-9358-0-22482400-1367012010_thumb.jp

He is currently called Prince, but I really don't like it :(

there is no law against using a NON husky type name.

None of ours have husky names.

Darwin (father of the theory of evolution)

Daughtry (awesome rockband / star)

Echo. (what happens when you talk in her ear. . . lol)

don't paint yourself into a corner.

Fave musician, filmstar, truck, car, flower, animal, mythical creature.. . etc,etc,etc

Fave musician, filmstar, truck, car, flower, animal, mythical creature.. . etc,etc,etc

I do love the band daughtry

Haha, I love the reasoning for Echos name!!

I actually like the name Tao as my friends son is called Matteo, i think it has a great ring to it, but think my friend might not be impressed if I go with his full name!

As for typical husky names I don't really want to go there, no offence to all those out there but I just want something a little less common.

I do love the band daughtry

Saw them last year when they were touring with Nickelback. :wave1::up:

He is a VERY handsome lad!

I like Tao, if from the Chinese philosophy it is pronounced "Dow" as in how or now. Just saying, as many think it is Tay-oh. Having said that it is totally up to you how you decide to pronounce the name.

How about Maxx? 

Decisions, decisions......this is why my sister named my youngest daughter, as I couldn't settle on a name. My son was called Jake for the first few days and then I changed my mind and called him Kurtis and although my middle child is called Brooke i regretted my decision after a few weeks and wished I'd given her her middle name of Nicole as her first name!! I'm just rubbish! Lol

And as for my other pets the cat is called Kitty and the lizard is called Lizzy!!

I don't like Tao or Chase or Chance. I'm sure you'll find something that fits. :)

You said you don't want typical husky names but you have Mia... :P

I know, but when I picked Mia I had recently heard a little girl called it and thought it was pretty so kinda got it from there, and then later realised its a popular husky name!! Lol

What names do you like??

Charlie is named after a chimp (our daughter is obsessed with monkey business and watched the episode where Charlie had died the day we found him, his original name was thorn, yuk) Solo came with the name and Rob liked it so we haven't changed it (much he gets called soso or so n so when naughty, which is often lol) My cat is called Elise as that is my favourite car, Robs is called soots which A is boring and B he was just being stubborn as I wanted to call her lotus.

I like Tao :pawprint: