Wierd Dogs

Kells xx

Ok so im sat on the loo and echo pulls the door open... All three dogs are sat on an orderly queue... so I call echo and give her hugs... she ges cuddles and sods off... darwin step forward and sits I call him give him hugs and he sofs off... daughtry shuffle forward so I call her and give her hugs and she sods off.....

What the hell!!!!!!

Does anyone elses dogs do that

It's not happened whilst I've been on the toilet, but Mia does have a problem with me sitting down in general! She will paw and bark at me until I get off the sofa and sit next to her on the floor! Lol

LOL I always get cuddles off echo while I'm sat on the loo. :)

They probably like the warm underfloor heating in the bathroom. :)

because we have brought them up to be well behaved, polite and patient. :P

Balto seems to

Think if I am in the bathroom he also needs to be there sometimes with his head in my underwear (no matter how I tell him no

And move him). He then proceeds to sit, shake and wants his tummy rubbed.

His head in your underwear!!! Pmsl!!!

Our Kallie is absolutely fascinated with my husband peeing, lmao. She could be anywhere and comes rushing back to watch. Also loves to watch the water flushing away, lol!

Echo always thinks he has to be in the bathroom with me!! U really have to watch him because if u leave the bathroom door open while taking a bath or shower he will jump in with u and sit at the back of the shower so the water hits him in the side

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2