Zombie Wedding

Val (Zebedee)

I thought I'd seen or heard of most wedding day themes, dancing Gangnam-style down the aisle, etc but this takes the biscuit!!

Did anyone here have a themed wedding or would you like one? Even if it's years off yet, what would you plan?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2313962/Zombie-wedding-Horror-movie-fans-tie-knot-dressed-flesh-eating-ZOMBIES.html

We got married on Halloween and briefly toyed with the idea of a Halloween themed reception but with most of hubbys family being religious we decided against it.

Edited by emma1979

We had a hunting themed wedding. Me and the guys had camouflage vests, my wife had camo put on her dress. Our toasting glasses were camo, our cake server/knife had antler handles. To make us kiss we set up a target and people had to shoot the middle of the heart with a Nerf gun, camo cake/cup cakes. Our Grand March song was "Camouflage" by Brad Paisley.

I couldn't imagine a zombie themed wedding though!

We had a hunting themed wedding. Me and the guys had camouflage vests, my wife had camo put on her dress. Our toasting glasses were camo, our cake server/knife had antler handles. To make us kiss we set up a target and people had to shoot the middle of the heart with a Nerf gun, camo cake/cup cakes. Our Grand March song was "Camouflage" by Brad Paisley.

I couldn't imagine a zombie themed wedding though!

That sounds fab yeah get some pics up :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A few pics from our wedding. Few of just us, all the dark on my wifes dress is camo. One of all the wedding party. One of the antler handled cake server set. One of the "camo" cake and cupcakes, you can see the piece of tree that a friend sanded, painted stuff on it for us, and clear epoxy covered it to put the cake on. Also you can see the cake topper, the groom is on a camo tux. And one of us demonstrating the shooting thing.

post-8228-0-79697900-1367280647_thumb.jp

post-8228-0-04984200-1367280655_thumb.jp

post-8228-0-39593200-1367280662_thumb.jp

post-8228-0-09441000-1367280670_thumb.jp

post-8228-0-98454800-1367280677_thumb.jp

post-8228-0-03185900-1367280685_thumb.jp

A few pics from our wedding. Few of just us, all the dark on my wifes dress is camo. One of all the wedding party. One of the antler handled cake server set. One of the "camo" cake and cupcakes, you can see the piece of tree that a friend sanded, painted stuff on it for us, and clear epoxy covered it to put the cake on. Also you can see the cake topper, the groom is on a camo tux. And one of us demonstrating the shooting thing.

Wow dream wedding right there for me!! Love the pictures!!

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2