First Play Date With Archon!

MidnightPaws

Awesome shots! Looks like they all had a blast! :)

And IMO: I think overcast sky is the best time to take pictures...no pesky shadows/sun over exposure to worry about! :)

Maya loved him! She can be iffy with other dogs at times so i wasn't sure what she'd do. Guess she likes all guys though. :rolleyes: I hate it when it's too bright out! Most of the time the pictures will come out good but there will be some that are just way too bright. I like the overcast sky but can't get too good shots of them running full speed, lol. But i'm still a beginner with Photography.

Your wrong them are great pictures :)

Thanks!  :D

Maya loved him! She can be iffy with other dogs at times so i wasn't sure what she'd do. Guess she likes all guys though. :rolleyes: I hate it when it's too bright out! Most of the time the pictures will come out good but there will be some that are just way too bright. I like the overcast sky but can't get too good shots of them running full speed, lol. But i'm still a beginner with Photography.

Thanks!  :D

I've gotten awesome shots of (other) huskies and dogs. They looked fine on the LCD display, but when I got home and put them on my computer, they were over-exposed (due to the sun). :(

Like, for example, this:

12812302.jpg

Although, sometimes the sun can bring out the colours of dogs' coats...which you wouldn't notice with overcast sky. For example: I give you Suka in sunlight and in overcast.

12812327.jpg

12812309.jpg

Great pics, looks like great fun, but that's way too many reds in one place - you all have to share!!!!

Lol, but i don't like to share!  :P

Looks like they had tons and tons of fun!!! The third to last picture looks like the fight scene between Simba and Scar on the Lion King where they take turns slapping each other

That's what i always think of!

I've gotten awesome shots of (other) huskies and dogs. They looked fine on the LCD display, but when I got home and put them on my computer, they were over-exposed (due to the sun). :(

Like, for example, this:

12812302.jpg

Although, sometimes the sun can bring out the colours of dogs' coats...which you wouldn't notice with overcast sky. For example: I give you Suka in sunlight and in overcast.

12812327.jpg

12812309.jpg

Yeah, i get a lot of pictures that could have been great if they weren't over exposed. But i love how the sun brings out coat and eye colours, guess you can't have the best of both worlds. :(