Welcome Home Petunia Rose!

Austinville

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Becky and congratulations to Tunie.  She's one lucky furkid to have you and Rynnie as her forever Mum and big sister.  I would love a clip or pictures of you going into work with the two of them and then on to the store to get the toy treats.   I am sure the pRYNcess will teach her a lot.

• 3 months later...

Update on Ms. Tunia...

Well, it's been just over three months and this precious one has wiggled her way into our hearts.......and wiggle she does! She's so very happy and is excellent with the grandkids. She has an interesting habit when there is dew on the grass. Apparently she doesn't like wet feet and will stick her behind off the edge of the deck to potty. It's hilarious!!!  She has only howled once, she finds it more attention getting to scream at the top of her lungs. To  which Ryn promptly admonishes her - you can actually hear Rynnie tell her to "Shut UP!"

They are sharing toys quite well and Tunes LOVES the cat, they play every day.

We finally got a fenced in area in the yard for the two huskies, and Rynnie is finally losing weight! She looks so good, just the activity of having her 'sister' has helped her beat the weight.

I honestly don't know what we'd do without the Tunes....she's a special girlie!

The girls on  a camping trip:

post-53-0-93045600-1376072619_thumb.jpg

Playing 'FaceBite'

post-53-0-71384000-1376072756_thumb.jpg

@Mazz This one's for you!!!! LOL

post-53-0-04595300-1376072837_thumb.jpg

I love when a story has such a happy ending. Tunes is one lucky lady. She has not only a wonderful sister in Ryn, a loving home, she also has had a second chance to have the wonderful life that she so much deserves.