Pubs Doggy Menu

*jax*

I met my daughter Laska for lunch today in one of our dog friendly pubs in Portsmouth. I was delighted to see they also had a doggy menu! Elka enjoyed the chicken for her lunch and homemade dog friendly icecream for pud.

poo006.jpg

poo009.jpg

Enjoying the icecream

poo012.jpg 

poo013.jpg

poo014.jpg

poo022.jpg

Wow !!

I've never heard of anyone doing a doggy menu.

that is Awesome. :up:

We have a few dog friendly places in Portsmouth where you can have a meal. The Dolphin is the only one to serve dog food. The chicken dish had lumps of chicken thigh, bits of veg and gravy. Elka ate the whole thing and licked the bowl clean! She wasn't so keen on the ice cream but then she's not keen on peanut butter. Think its just frozen yogurt,  honey, peanut butter and banana so quite healthy. My favorite dog friendly place in The Tenth Hole with free dog biscuits and the most amazing cakes! Only for humans of course  :P

I wish there were a few restaurants here that allowed dogs and had a doggy menu, that would be great! We only have one grocery/farm/home store that allows dogs in, and then there are two pet supply stores that allow dogs in. It would be so great to go out to eat and be able to take Keira with us. :)

That looks good lee, maybe a walk and a stop for tea and cake and doggie treats?

Could always be arranged for those brave enough to go for a walk along the canal towpath.  Don't think Splash would go though as it would be far too dangerous (lol)

Most of the places here in the US have signs that say "No pets allowed, service dogs excepted"  Even down here in the end of nowhere, my bank will allow me to bring a dog in while I'm transacting business - then comes the problem of getting her to leave, air conditioning, tile floors - - - "No, you go ahead, daddy!"

We have a cafe where I can eat outside and have the dog right with me, as long as I pick up anything afterwards but those types of places are very few and far between here.

I like the doggy menu, wonder if they'll sell me what they're feeding the dog????