Dog Free Sofa!

Stormy

Well after a discussion on holiday we have decided that one of the sofas is a definite NO DOG sofa! So today i hoovered it completely, obviously it will still get a certain amount of fur and i cant stop them running and jumping onto it lol but they are not allowed to lay on it anymore. 

I now sit on the "dog sofa" in the day with my laptop to have cuddles :) As i enjoy my cuddles with them in the day :) then at night i am on the other one and they take it in turns to lay on their sofa.. for some reason its quite rare they share it at the same time they both swap between the sofa and the dog bed!

Anyway sofa took me ages to do and nackered me out! 

It was very furry!!! Also this was only done about a week and a half ago... (obv dogs had been on it previously)

5699AABC-DD8C-4493-8094-D827A91CBA01-703

After :)

1B62C56A-DFB4-4C09-A1B2-8DEA1B780B8A-703

Will still need hoovering every day but there is a massive difference when you do not let them on it compared to when you do!