Extremely Mad!!

HuskyGuerl

The only thing I don't like about all the assistants and techs is they treat us like we are stupid... or at least they act like we are stupid... I think things would be less confusing if they didn't have so many assistants there.

I agree..they have way to many assistants..everytime i go in the one lady i like whom knows how my girls are to be treated and takes their collars of is their..and she was there friday..well saturday and sunday when i called and checked on them a different lady answered the phone..then when i went in monday to pick them up there was three ladies i have never seen before there..so i may start asking for the assisant i like who knows my dogs..if they will even allow me to do that..i guess i will see..and if not then i will start taking them all else where

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lived over by Houston, my vet and I were on a first name basis.  One of his "assistants" was always proving that he was top dog with any animal he treated.  Needless to say he got bit a few times.  When he decided to manhandle my 13 year old lab he and I had words and then I and the Vet had words ... I saw the assistant around the office after that but never saw him interacting with the clientele and had he even looked like he was going to approach one of my dogs, I'd have left and come back later - after talking with the vet again.

We're all human, we all screw up from time to time - but people need to learn from their mistakes not keep on thinking they're so smart and it's every one else who is stupid!

edit:  Sierra Rae, from my viewpoint you're quite within your rights to request a tech who knows your animals or at least one you know who does well with them.  If the vet has so much business that he's (she's?) not concerned then it is definitely time to head toward the other vet.

Sorry your having this issue. I agree with what others have said. I also think I would send them a bill...or if I used my credit/debit card I would look into a stop payment. Hope your Vet comes to thier senses and makes this right with you.

I also have Cj's first harness hanging around the house collecting dust. Nothing fancy, but It's yours if you'd like it. ;)

Sorry your having this issue. I agree with what others have said. I also think I would send them a bill...or if I used my credit/debit card I would look into a stop payment. Hope your Vet comes to thier senses and makes this right with you.

I also have Cj's first harness hanging around the house collecting dust. Nothing fancy, but It's yours if you'd like it. ;)

that would be extremely lovely..do you have pictures?..id feel extremely bad to cost you the money of shipping it though :(

Cj is wearing it in these photos. Don't worry about the shipping costs.. honestly no big deal. PM me your info. if you'd like me to send it.

Thank you so much!! And anything will work for us..just need to get my girls back out on the walks..now i only have to find one more which im in the process of looking for one that isnt so highly expensive like i have been finding..Thank you again so very very much!!

Your welcome. Happy to help!

....not sure if I'm allowed to suggest websites but check www.kvsupply.com

Thank you! That website has some neat designs. Love the peace harness and lead!! We are looking into these for possibly Christmas or their birthdays

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2