Trust This To Happen Now

Husky-gunner

Ok so a lot of you know we adopted dyson 2 months ago and when we got him he was having trouble with his skin but over the time we have had him we have given him so much care he was doing great even Sarah noticed the difference BUT Sunday he started messing with his groin so I got him on his back and all the skin is all Broken so tried to clean it for him and wham he bit me so un able to get to him tuck him to the vet today and they want him in first thing in the morning they said they will knock him out and clean it up and do tests I soooo hope my baby will be ok just wanted to let you all know what's going on I will update tomorrow when we know more ........... Trust this to happen a week before camp :-(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, poor boy. hope the vet sorts him out.

Ouch, hope you weren't bitten too badly.

It isn't pleasant, I know from experience. :(

I'm with Andy, hope the vet gets everything medical worked out quickly.  As for being bitten, been there - it took me most of a year before a rescue I have wouldn't react with her teeth when she was unhappy.

"Daddy, that doesn't feel good.  Daddy, that hurts!  Daddy, I told you that hurts!"

Oh, poor boy. hope the vet sorts him out.

Ouch, hope you weren't bitten too badly.

It isn't pleasant, I know from experience. :(

Thanks andy, the bites are bad but only coz of where they are, it's just not like him he is big on cuddles but I understand it's just coz he is hurting :-(

Aww poor baby!!!! Him not you although I hope the wounds heal quickly

That is so out of character for him he is so soft and gentle bless him

Let us know how you get on tomorrow x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hope everything goes well at the vets, but keep an eye on the bites and maybe consider going to the GP for a course of antibiotics if they are deep and especially if they are puncture wounds.  I am sure you cleaned them out thoroughly though anyway.

Hope everything goes well at the vets, but keep an eye on the bites and maybe consider going to the GP for a course of antibiotics if they are deep and especially if they are puncture wounds.  I am sure you cleaned them out thoroughly though anyway.

the bites was one on the palm of my hand right in the middle were if you close your hand the skin folds and the other was were the skin meets your nail on my thumb but to be honest I don't care about me I have had far worse injurys I just want my baby to be ok

Once again I would just like to say thank you all soooooo much for your kind words you really have no idea how much it means to us give yourselves a pat on the back because you have all been a great comfort xxx

Hey, you're in your extended family here remember, x