Trust This To Happen Now

Husky-gunner

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys he's home still very groggy she had to shave the underneath of him and his right back leg in parts and part of his front paw she cleaned all his wounds up give him painkiller and has taken skin samples and we are just waiting for the results of them he has the biggest lampshade I have ever seen on to stop him licking, right here are sum pics of him now

post-9324-0-89163500-1367415413_thumb.jp

post-9324-0-38637100-1367415423_thumb.jp

post-9324-0-53829000-1367415431_thumb.jp

And now for the good news we was only supose to be coming to camp from Friday to Wednesday but after Sarah Marc dunc and sue came round and said they wanted us there for the full week we managed to get another week off so we can stay the full week thanks guys

Dogs in Elizabethan <??> collars always look silly!!  From those photos it looks like there's going to be a lot of work getting whatever it is to heal up properly - hope that goes well without any further incident.

Watch your own bites, it took almost 3 weeks last time Sasha bit me for mine to heal and I was concerned 'cause I normally heal pretty quickly.  Keep 'em clean and dry.

And now for the good news we was only supose to be coming to camp from Friday to Wednesday but after Sarah Marc dunc and sue came round and said they wanted us there for the full week we managed to get another week off so we can stay the full week thanks guys

Oh dam! Erm I mean yay lol x x

Glad he is back give him a love from me x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Only just seen this Lee, hope that he is improving. Are there any suppliments that might aid his recovery? I really know anything but I know that humans can take suppliments to help with skin irritations.

Poor little boy must be feeling sorry for himself with his cone of shame :(

well we go for a check up on Friday evening so we will see then but they don't want to give him anything that could set it off anymore than it is and yea he truly hates the cone and he keeps wining thanks cherrie

good news guys dyson is on the mend he is back to his old self running up and down stairs playing with toys his wounds are healing well please dont be shocked at camp it looks worse than it is he will be red ribbend not coz he is agressive just coz he gets grumpy if a dog trys to sniff him coz of his wounds he is people friendly so feel free to say hi ,we are at the vets tonight hope we have results but if not its just a check-up

Glad Dyson is getting better :) did you find out what it was that causes it?

My cat has skin issues Hers is caused by a flea allergy every now and then she will get really bad if there flea treatment isn't on time but its manageable thankfully.