I Am Excited :d

Stormy

I just got an email telling me i am on a training course on the 13th.. so i rang my manager and said i am in wales which is not a problem they are changing that for me :) No way i wanted to be driving back here for 9 AM!

Anyway the good news is i now know whats happening :) 

My previous manager who moved to a store nearer wakefield has requested me for his store :) i have my team leader induction day on the 14th at his store and i will then start officially over there on the sunday the 19th :) 

My contracted hours are going up from 13 to 32 per week and any training on top is paid on top of that also.

It is 12 weeks training and then i should be signed off as an official team leader as long as i have passed everything.

I dont know money-wise as of yet but as i already know this manager really well ill feel at ease being able to talk about travel costs etc and apparently sainsburys are really good regarding if you have to travel to work :)

I am very excited!

Some people have all the luck. :pingu:   Sounds like a good deal.

It has come after ALOT of bad luck :)

that is great news, it's all falling in to place for you. Enjoy your training, knock 'em dead with your team leader skills & you'll be management material in no time, xx

Thank you! Yep i aim to get higher up after that eventually as the next step up from that is Store manager :)

Thanks everyone :)