Pet Dog Mauled To Death While In Brighton Firm's Van

Dunc

Poor dog.  I'd be extremely upset if that happened to one of ours.  The company should suffer financially, either by loss of business or by litigation from the dog's owner.

oh my gosh, thats horrible :( I never leave all three of mine unsupervised in my car. Cloud and Yuki I can trust together but I have no idea what Archon would do. I usually also use a coupler to secure them in separate areas of the car too so that helps.

There's so many of these types of cases around now :( there's been two thats made it to the news in two days here (animal cruelty cases though) its so sad. With one case here a 19 yr old walked free from brutally attacking and killing a dog they wonder why people get keep doing it the laws need to be changed!

Poor dog and owners of this poor baby over here dogs have to be safely secured in the car or you can be fined but I see so many people with there dogs on there laps while driving or hanging out the window.