Last Meal

Val (Zebedee)

If you were to be granted one last meal before the end of the world took place, what would it be? Would it be an expensive dinner at your favourite restaurant or a cheeseburger from McDonalds?? :lol:

Mine would be tender sliced turkey, loads of veg, roast potatoes basted in goose fat and lashings of thick gravy! :rofl:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhhhhh

thats a hard one!

chicken with bacon / cheese / BBQ sauce, slice of Hawaiian pizza, chips, sweetcorn and cadbury hot chocolate fudge cake with choc chip mint ice cream for desert 

I think that might kill me off! LOL

I'd want to have a picnic somewhere, where I can spend my last day with my family and my dog. :)

With PB + J sandwiches....would make me feel like a kid again.

Although, I WOULD be tempted be Red Lobster. Hmmm....lobster tails and crab legs!!

A massive T-bone with loadsa roasts mmmm

attachicon.gif100810_category_tb.jpg

Had a lovely ribeye today, medium well done on the outside, soft n juicy on the inside. . .MMMMM nom

If you were to be granted one last meal before the end of the world took place, what would it be? Would it be an expensive dinner at your favourite restaurant or a cheeseburger from McDonalds?? :lol:

Mine would be tender sliced turkey, loads of veg, roast potatoes basted in goose fat and lashings of thick gravy! :rofl:

you can tell she's a Lancashire lass thick gravy Lancashire loves gravy lmao

A thick slice of prime rib, twice baked potato, garlic asparagus, Caesar Side Salad, and topped off with Sally's cheesecake.

Beans and sausage on cheese on toast with a vindaloo for afters and my drink to go with that will be a big bottle of jack Daniels and a bottle of absinthe

You'll deffo miss the end of the world with the help of the absinthe :eek:

If it doesn't rip your throat out on the way down. It'll blow your head off a few minutes later. . . :lol:

Absinthe at camp boys lets have it

Lordy, it's been many years since I quaffed neat shots of Absinthe.

I tend to go for something a little less. . . erm. . . Hydrochloric :P

Captain Morgan spiced rum for me. :)

Think I will need absinthe if I am doing this bloody fancy dress thing lol

Well, that's probably the best excuse to knock back absinthe,

Well other than prior to some do it yourself surgery :eek:

Absinthe at camp boys lets have it

Got a friend who always brings Absinthe to a car show we go to once a year... tried it once it doesn't taste TO bad but i did have a tiny tiny bit lol

Last meal i would have a BIG steak cooked RARE with peppercorn sauce, a giant mushroom, chunky chips and some cooked tomatoes. Then i would have new york cheese cake for dessert :) .... then again if it really was the end of the world i would probably let the dogs have the steak rare as they wouldn't know it was almost the end of the world and i probably wouldn't be to hungry at the thought of dieing and i would make sure i am around people i love :)