How Thankful We Are To The People On This Website!!

HuskyGuerl

I just want to thank Osinn11 so very much. Some of you may and may not know that this weekend my girls were at the vets being spayed and they both had their brand new harnesses on also their only walking gear. When I went to pick them up they had shreaded each others harnesses after asking them to please remove them. And they will not compensate me back for them. Well my hubby and I can not afford harnesses for another week or two at least due to bills being do right now and the 8 pups shots and wormers are coming up next week. So therefore the girls can not go on walks because they have no harnesses now and they are upset and we are upset..So we have not took any of the dogs since last friday as we do not see it as far to take one and not the other two.(Cherokee can not go on walks because she has to be here with the pups so only echo can go)..Well Osinn11 saved one of the girls and has offered to give us his old harness.. And i am so thankful for him doing that. It is very very nice. Also BingBlaze n Skyla had offered us one of hers if she had not thrown it away and we are extremely thankful for that also. I could not ask for a better website. Everyone is so nice on here and i thank the two whom stepped in and offered to help us out when we did not even ask and i will always remember them when they need any kind of help.

THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN SO MUCH! I can at least return one of the girls to their walk again here soon. And hopefully we can get the money to order the other girl one soon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wish I could actually help . Gonna start being a hoarder again n keep everything! Lol ,, even tho you'll only have one harness for a while maybe you could take them out one on one (if it fits both) so they still get walks n one isn't being left out :-)

Thats what we will end up doing so they all get walks in. Just take them out one on one.

Who knows, maybe some day there will be a member who needs a bit of help, and it will be your chance to lend assistance. This is one of the great things about this place -the great members.

I also have a harness you can have. My dog doesn't pull so I never use it. I am also in Missouri.

Great offer. :up:

I also have a harness you can have. My dog doesn't pull so I never use it. I am also in Missouri.

That would be awesome because we only had those two and a choker chain. Which came with Cherokee but we have never used it. So we would take the girls out together than the adults out. It would be great to take them out all together again!! We use to have a harness and collar but the collar got to small for Echo so we passed it to a friend. And the harness was so wore out we had to trash it. Then we got the two new harnesses when we trashed it because that's all we could get at the time as they cost us $60 alone :o..You all are soooo nice and I will always remember this and help when needed!!

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

That would be awesome because we only had those two and a choker chain. Which came with Cherokee but we have never used it. So we would take the girls out together than the adults out. It would be great to take them out all together again!! We use to have a harness and collar but the collar got to small for Echo so we passed it to a friend. And the harness was so wore out we had to trash it. Then we got the two new harnesses when we trashed it because that's all we could get at the time as they cost us $60 alone :o..You all are soooo nice and I will always remember this and help when needed!!

LOL you're gonna be drowning in an avalanche of harnesses. :yahoo:

If you were closer i could help, I'm in kansas city.,

Fed Ex ?

LOL you're gonna be drowning in an avalanche of harnesses. :yahoo:

Well I need four as I have four dogs :D so its working out greatly everyone is extremely nice in saving my behind on having to wait two weeks to a month before I can afford to order any since pups get their shots and wormed next week..that's nearly $300 alone...I deeply owe them all though!!

Well I need four as I have four dogs :D so its working out greatly everyone is extremely nice in saving my behind on having to wait two weeks to a month before I can afford to order any since pups get their shots and wormed next week..that's nearly $300 alone...I deeply owe them all though!!

We are one big (9000+ members) Husky family.

and Family help each other out. :)

It's a shame we can't help from over here. :(

We are all a family and I love everyone on here!! Everyone is so nice and friendly..and im keeping the harnesses forever and going to pass them on to other husky owners in need if we buy new later on possibly for christmas!! Just love this place!!

If you can PM me your address I can mail it out tomorrow. I anticipate if I do that, It would reach you by Friday.

If you can PM me your address I can mail it out tomorrow. I anticipate if I do that, It would reach you by Friday.

Oh my goodness you guys are amazing!! My pack will love this!! Definitely taking them out to the lake when I receive them!! They are going to enjoy it!! Im so excited!! Here comes the tears again