Hello From Scotland!

AndyH92

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and i'm a first time owner.

This is Ayka, I got her 3 days ago. Shes 4 months old and she's absolutely beautiful!!

She was the last of the litter to be sold and the owners personal favorite. he really didn't want to see her go. as we drove away with her he was holding back tears! it was such a shame but we are keeping in touch and are meeting in a couple of months.   

He was showing me pictures of Aykas father who is an Alaskan import and is where she gets her brown eyes and the white flash through her neck from. Her mother who he owned was absolutely stunning and gave her her light grey coat from so hes really interested in breeding which i will look into

The father also had long fur and the owner said she was one of to in the litter who he thinks will also have long fur so if hes right when she grows up she will be stunning!

163566_522087037839327_1652239256_n.jpg

68540_522087507839280_1627565929_n.jpg

Oh, so pretty.

Welcome :up:

Any questions you have, find the right section and fire away. :)

post-1354-0-15670900-1367360813_thumb.jp