Link's Day At The Dog Park!

Mobezilla

You've all probably heard by now about my foster Archon. Well he may possibly be a foster failure. Not sure yet.. as we're still negotiating with the old owners who wanted him back. We're not 100% sure if they want him and if they don't, well my mom fell in love and he has a place here. However I did decide to name him Link. I've noticed when I call his name he listens, but he also seems to respond negatively with it so hearing his name may have been previously associated with punishment. Anyway I wanted to give him a fresh name, fresh start. Here's Link enjoying a nice day at the park with Cloud and Yuki! (sorry no pics of Cloud he was off being a twit somewhere :P )

post-8679-0-00815500-1367371988_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-73016500-1367371994_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-22933900-1367372002_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-60828100-1367372008_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-80289000-1367372014_thumb.jp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww they look like they get on so well.

So you be needing a new sig soon :P

Awww they look like they get on so well.

So you be needing a new sig soon :P

Why is everybody encouraging this.. two teenage huskies I'm gonna DIEEE!!! But he is a sweetie, don't worry I'll be bugging you for a new sig here soon. Possibly the same sig just Link added on? Cause I love the current sig you did.

Gorgeous :) I agree with Andy ;)

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

Lol thank you! He is such a sweetie pie <3

He's a very handsome lad!

Isn't he? But don't let him hear you.. he's got quite the ego :P

I think you will end up keeping him :P there is no denying it now lol

All depends on the old owners.. and if they'll fight for him back or not. They don't seem to have much interest in him though :/

All depends on the old owners.. and if they'll fight for him back or not. They don't seem to have much interest in him though :/

That's sad :( but at least you will hopefully be able to keep him!!

That's sad :( but at least you will hopefully be able to keep him!!

Pretty sure with all the evidence, the owners not responding, them giving him up once already, and permission of ownership in my possession from the previous owner, that I'm able to keep him. We'll def know by the third week of May as they planned on picking him up the 2nd week of may.

Pretty sure with all the evidence, the owners not responding, them giving him up once already, and permission of ownership in my possession from the previous owner, that I'm able to keep him. We'll def know by the third week of May as they planned on picking him up the 2nd week of may.

Well hopefully you get to keep him if that is what he want. He seems so happy with you and Yukon seems to enjoy him also

Well hopefully you get to keep him if that is what he want. He seems so happy with you and Yukon seems to enjoy him also

Yes Yuki loves him!

Haha looks like he's fitting in so well he's lucky to have you, Cloud and Yuki :)

Yeah I'm glad there aren't any fights :) Luckyyy

Yes Yuki loves him!

Haha looks like he's fitting in so well he's lucky to have you, Cloud and Yuki :)

Yeah I'm glad there aren't any fights :) Luckyyy

Sorry I meant yuki. My phone has a problem with auto correcting EVERYTHING

oh yes im very sure thats what it is ;)...lol i aint judging look at me i have four and already wanting to move up to five lol 

haha give me a couple years and I'm sure I'll be up there. But I like two huskies and cloud atm because my tumblr name is now.. -bum bum tiss- two and a half huskies. I think its clever..hehe..