People Fuuuu!!!

Mobezilla

I swear to God I am about to smack this person ten ways from sunday. 

Yesterday there was a lady at my dog park who had a dog similar to Yuki's size. They started playing together, neither of them wrestled or touched eachother, both were just running around chasing eachother. The other dog wasn't wimpering or showing signs of fear, Yuki wasn't showing signs of aggression, but I noticed each time the dogs passed the other dogs owner she kept trying to smack Yuki away from her dog!!! She started yelling at Yuki and telling her to 'shoo!' Well I got kinda mad and tried to go over and talk to her and she kept walking away from me and telling me to 'shut up' and didn't even acknowledge me. Finally I blew up and told her she needed to f** leave because she wasnt allowing her dog to play and she was endangering my dog by swinging at her!!

This isnt even the worst part!!

I made a post about it on my Ohio Husky group, and then someone in the group (who we've met once, that had a super submissive husky) told me I was in the wrong and that I was rude to tell the lady to leave. Well sorry I was rude, to consider my dogs safety first. And then he said maybe the lady had a bad experience with huskies? Well I did try to talk to her first but she kept telling me to shut up so it wasnt working, and yeah, I've had a bad experience with chihuahuas as I kid but I don't go around kicking them just cause I don't like em!!! Then he tried to compare our experience at the dog park as the same thing, Link kept trying to hump his dog and dominate him so I would put him in time out. His dog was super submissive and wouldnt do anything about it plus I didn't want Link acting that way. He turned my words around and say I should've just let Link play with his dog. TRAINING my dog to play properly and letting my dog play are TWO different things!!!! GOD I REALLY HATE PEOPLE.

The worst part is I REALLY want to remove this member right now but I feel it'd be inappropriate to remove them just because they're bashing me. But I seriously want to remove them ><

Wtf! Your rude but she told u to shut up!? I hate people sometimes , maybe you should start doing to her dog what she does to yuki every time her dog goes near yours see how she likes it!

I would've but I controlled the situation and just had Yuki go play with another dog while I tried to talk to the owner. Just.. ughhh.... so frustrated right now I just need a good long hike with the pups :[

I saw that on my facebook :( i will never understand why people have to get so argumentative

Yeah it was the guy arguing with me that made my head throb and I was SO CLOSE to just blowing up on him. But noo a group leader should try to be a bit more mature :P I'm horrid at maturity though

Can't believe how that woman reacted to you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. a friend of mine said she thought the lady was looking down on me. funny as I probably know dog behavior better than her when dogs are PLAYING and not even touching eachother when they're chasing! gah so happy for the steam room.. and you guys :)

Deep breaths.

and. . . relax.

It's some peoples nature to be a dumbass.

You may as well try to move the moon.

Deep breaths.

and. . . relax.

It's some peoples nature to be a dumbass.

You may as well try to move the moon.

Yeah.. I just stopped arguing with em and came to the steam room and feel a bit better now haha :D