No Wonder People Cba!

BingBlaze n Skyla

id complain we have to round here as they never really bother to empty then otherwise we also get alot of poop slingers ( those people who bag it up and sling it in a bush ) because they cant be bothered to walk all the way back to the estate to bin it xx

Not only is that disgusting, it is exposing passersbys to a health risk.

Disgusting.

We don't have ANY dog poo bins near us.

However everyone picks up.

it's very rare to see any not picked along our stretch of the road.

Gross. I would be angry and would complain. People where I live make me extremely angry they never pick up after their dogs and a few of our neighbors even bring their dogs over every single day so they can crap in our yard and then leave. :banghead:

Minging! Although we don't have any poop bins near us either! And there are a lot of people on our estate who can't be bothered to poop scoop and it REALLY annoys me! If I catch them leaving it I will follow them home and post it through their door! 

I am going to be complaning to my council soon.. i've been taking photos of glass thats about on public walks and rubbish everywhere etc im waiting to get a good amount before i send it all off!

I am going to be complaning to my council soon.. i've been taking photos of glass thats about on public walks and rubbish everywhere etc im waiting to get a good amount before i send it all off!

Good idea! Think I'm gonna start taking pics ov glass too it's disgusting n I'll send them a pic ov skylas paw when she sliced it open

Good idea! Think I'm gonna start taking pics ov glass too it's disgusting n I'll send them a pic ov skylas paw when she sliced it open

I've stopped walking one way because there is so much glass :(