The Boys Enjoying Their House Wolf Biscuits

Sarah

NOM !!!

Koda has a huge smile on his face while he waits.

post-4-13674385747978_thumb.jpg

Never seen koda inhale so fast lol

:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What wonderful photo's.  Would love some of those on House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuits Face Book Page...Working on putting together UK shipping.  Will be placing all of our photos from Delamere soon.  Picking up our little girl, Keysha today to bring her into her fur ever home.  She is 1 year 3 months old.   

We gave ours one each the other day and they loved them. Indy took his times as he is such a polite boy but the girls wolfed them down and made a right mess lol

So happy to know they enjoyed their biscuits....

Because Logan is a pain when it comes to food, we have to be careful treating them, my 3 will happily munch away & leave each other alone, but Logie is crated for everyone's safety! lol But they are going down a treat (excuse the pun!)

Guys, let us know if & when you sort international shipping, maybe us UK-ers can put an order together & get it shipped on one go if you do

What wonderful photo's.  Would love some of those on House Wolf K-9 Dog Biscuits Face Book Page...Working on putting together UK shipping.  Will be placing all of our photos from Delamere soon.  Picking up our little girl, Keysha today to bring her into her fur ever home.  She is 1 year 3 months old.   

You can always use any of my pictures x

Good luck for today can't wait to see pictures

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2