Link Is Spoiled!

Mobezilla

So today I realized.. since we're keeping Link.. HE NEEDS GEAR! We picked up a black half-check at the pet store to use for now so Yuki can have her semi-slip collar back. But I'd like to share everything I'm going to be getting for him, besides a micro-chip and a neutering :P Also I would like opinions on the color choices?

First his dog park collar. A simple nylon collar from Canine Struts, an etsy shop I like to support, that holds a name tag, rabies tag, and county tag. This is worn loosely on my dogs so they if a dog gets stuck it can easily be cut or un-buckled, but gives me peace of mind that if they somehow escape the double-gated park (as some people are stupid and don't understand to WAIT before opening both gates!!) they will have ID on them, and also shows their rabies and county tags so people know they're vaccinated. Thinking of this design:

post-8679-0-11759100-1367459271.jpg

Second, his Mes Amis collars. These are semi-slip collars I use for potty breaks and sometimes for walking. I love that the material doesn't damage the fur so its nice to leave on during lazy days so I can just grab the retractable leashes and take em out! Also thinking of the color green :)

post-8679-0-99177600-1367459475.jpg

post-8679-0-02755000-1367459480.jpg

Third of course, Indi-Dog collars! We're going to get him the half-check collars and leash for walkies!

post-8679-0-77750200-1367459581.jpg

And fourth is a personalized name tag from Fetch-A-Passion tags that will go on the indi-dog collars so they don't have to wear their dog park collars while on walks but still gives me peace of mind knowing if something happens they'll have their tags on em. We're doing this tag but I'm gonna take off the 'key' and use a platinum washer. Also hoping to get a 'sword' etched in or vines if the sword is not possible.

post-8679-0-66864900-1367459704.jpg

And with that.. he should probably have half the gear Cloud and Yuki have. But necessities come first. First comes neutering, micro chipping, then the indi-dog collar, then the dog park collar, then the mes amis, then the second name tag. Tax refund money can't come at a better time as it should be in soon!

Gonna be a well coutured pooch :up:

Only thanks to H-O, giving me so many awesome suppliers to use!!

Well duh he is spoiled..He has a fabulous owner like you!! Told you you would end up getting attached :P

Haha awh thanks. Many people will say I'm a horrid owner as I don't have a backyard and crate all mine when I leave but I had the choice to work at a better job 40-50 hours and afford a bigger nicer place, or work 20 hours and spend more time hiking and going to the dog park with my pups :) 

Link...so that's what Archy is called now? 

Everytime I hear that name, I'll be thinking of Zelda...then I'll be wanting to play the game. Thanks a lot! :P

HA - Proof that its a good name!! Yes I decided last night that I NEEDED to pick a name or else I'd be calling him Archon forever. We finally decided on Link as my mom liked it best haha. Also the green gear matches the character, yes? I think I know what outfits gonna be for halloweeen.....

post-8679-0-69990400-1367461979.jpg

HA - Proof that its a good name!! Yes I decided last night that I NEEDED to pick a name or else I'd be calling him Archon forever. We finally decided on Link as my mom liked it best haha. Also the green gear matches the character, yes? I think I know what outfits gonna be for halloweeen.....

You need to get him that costume for halloween. 

So there's no response from his old owners? Don't you think you should give them a little longer to respond?

You need to get him that costume for halloween. 

So there's no response from his old owners? Don't you think you should give them a little longer to respond?

As I have proof of ownership at this point, even if they respond, I've already told them I'm keeping him. I know she's seen the message too, good ole facebook said she saw it only two hours after I sent it. If she had a problem with me keeping him, she should have at least said something back to let me know she wanted him. I also have proof of ownership signed over from the previous owner so if they try to take him back, courts just gonna say they gave him up in the first place there's nothing they can do. I've been talking to an Ohio rescue lady making sure I do all the legal stuff correctly :]

As I have proof of ownership at this point, even if they respond, I've already told them I'm keeping him. I know she's seen the message too, good ole facebook said she saw it only two hours after I sent it. If she had a problem with me keeping him, she should have at least said something back to let me know she wanted him. I also have proof of ownership signed over from the previous owner so if they try to take him back, courts just gonna say they gave him up in the first place there's nothing they can do. I've been talking to an Ohio rescue lady making sure I do all the legal stuff correctly :]

Just explain that

You can't hand him back now you've had your new sig done.

It's a fait acomplis.

The new sig overrules everything.

It's irrefutable proof he's yours.

Do THEY have a sig. . . NO !!

job done. :P

Just explain that

You can't hand him back now you've had your new sig done.

It's a fait acomplis.

The new sig overrules everything.

It's irrefutable proof he's yours.

Do THEY have a sig. . . NO !!

job done. :P

LMAO!! That made me smile!!

Honestly after ownership was given to me, I was told the original owner may want him back so I was originally going to foster for the new owners, no problems. I *was* afraid that she would never collect him, as she often avoided my questions and wouldn't respond to most the things I asked, but I was planning on finding him another home here in Ohio if that happened. She's a busy college mom with a toddler, I understand, but at least give me a 'hey no, he's my dog, I want him. You can't have him'. She already gave him up once and the Ohio owner told me that she wanted him back but she won't give me a clear answer on what time she wants to pick him up, the Ohio owner just told me the 2nd week of May, and now when I've asked her if she truly wanted him back, and that my mom and I were wanting to keep him, I get no response. So I've been in contact with the Ohio Husky Rescue lady making sure I do everything right legally. Since they gave him up to the Ohio owner, and the Ohio owner signed over proof of ownership to me, I am his legal owner at the moment. They can try to fight me for ownership on grounds that they originally had him as a puppy, but since they willingly gave up ownership of him to the Ohio owner, I don't see how they have much of a case.

See - I hate you now. Wanting to dig out my Nintendo 64 to play some Ocarina of Time... :P

Do itt! By the way, I'm totally loving those half-check (the martingale you have for Suka) collars. I'm using it for Link and wow - huge difference in walking.

Wow loving the new gear, that's one spoilt pup! :wub:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! I'm hoping the green will look good on him. I think it will ^-^ Definitely will post pics when everything arrives but only ordering a bit at a time.